Friday, January 31, 2014

Rose Smith Free Offering

I've been following Rose Smith and watching her videos on Ludlow Quilt and Sew for a long time and today she has a great pattern.  It is the Summer Dream Quilt Pattern.  She comes out each Friday with a pattern and the fun part is that she also has a video for that pattern which is very handy if you need to hear how it is done versus just reading it.  Check it out at:


You can sign up to get emails and notices and such which is nice.  I have these saved in my YouTube favorites as well.  As many of you know I'm trying to do more pieced quilting this year and I know that I can do HST.  I might have to try and make this one.  This Friday you get a bonus though.  Scroll down the page and after the video you will see that she is offering her log cabin ebook free until Tuesday.  That's another pattern I've been thinking of doing so I went and grabbed it up before I forgot and now have it on my kindle!

How cool is that!  Free is good so check it out.




1 comment:

Kat Scribner said...

Thanks for telling us about this site, Bonni. I know I've been there before but obviously I was distracted at the time (all the time)

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...