Saturday, January 25, 2014

Proud of Myself

I've tackled a new project and I'm so proud of myself!  I managed to get past a sticky part so tomorrow I can continue to work on it.  Doesn't that make you feel good when you figure something out and can move on after setting it aside.  I call it "time out" and like putting my gaming dice in time out periodically, my quilting projects have to be put in "time out".  Then when I go back to it the next day, I can look at it better and take a deep breath and go ahead to see where I went wrong.

I probably need to do that more often but at least I did it this time.  :)

So now I will go on to another project for a little bit.  I don't only work on one thing at a time.  Never could do that.  I think I'll go fuse some of my Baltimore blocks.  I'm behind on a couple of them.

Talk to you later.  Everybody stay warm.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...