Tuesday, January 7, 2014

finished small project

I finished up on the little mug rug today.  I figured out what I was doing wrong with my paper piecing.  Now I just have to remember what I figured out for the next time I do one.  I think that doing one a month will be good.  I did use Missouri Quilt Company's paper piecing paper.  I drew the pattern on with a sharpie and that helped see my numbers.  I love how easily that paper comes off.


Next time I will have to watch more carefully where I put that mottled tan.  I should have switched the long line of gold with the triangle of mottled tan I think.  But I'm not "displeased" with how it turned out.


Finally - A Cooler Day

 Hi everybody.    I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately.  I  am having computer problems so not much is happening.  Then there is t...