Friday, December 20, 2013

Not much going on right now

I have mother's Christmas present to finish but other than that I'll be done with Christmas presents.  I helped Theresa finish up her mug rugs today so she is all set.  Psst.  Don't tell anybody but she is thinking of some quilting projects she wants to get done in 2014 to give as presents.  Hehehe.  I think we have her hooked.  She already knows that she likes Modern and geometric quilts more than applique.  That's ok.  Not my choice but it is good to know ahead of time where your talents and likes lie.  I think I'll show her how to do half square triangles (HST) next.  You can do a lot with those.

So other than that, today is the last day that NIU is open until January 2nd.  I hope everybody has a great Christmas and drives safely to and from.  I will probably post after mom opens up her present but I am also ready for some down time.

In the meantime, I've now put Christmas music from youtube on and am listening to it.   Just put in a search and you'll see everything from one individual song or a grouping that can run in the background for 4 hours or even more.

Have a great day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-9uoxZoLH8


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...