Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Day After

Sigh.  Now that Christmas is past, it is time to find the apartment again.  As you probably know from reading my blog, I am a messy quilter.  I pull out a ton of fabric to search for what I want and a lot of the time it doesn't get put back until after the project is finished or my deadline has passed.  That means it is time to, once again, find my sewing area.  I'll work on it a little bit at a time and then work on cleaning up the rest of the apartment.  Perhaps I'll even start the new year with a clean apartment.  Gasp!  Is that allowed?

I have made progress.  I have 1/4 of the sewing area cleaned up.



Guess I'd better get back to cleaning.  Looks like the ironing area is next since it looked messy in one of the pictures.  LOL.

The good news is that I finally found my missing embroidery floss that I had bought for my Rose of Sharon BOM project.  I keep them off to the side and separate so that I don't accidentally use them before hand.

OOohh.  I think it is time to take an even longer break and work on that project.  I'll talk to everybody later.


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...