Wednesday, July 30, 2014

colors picked

On to another project.  Of course by this I mean my applique.  It's good to always have something in the works.  In the evening when I'm too tired to clean (yeah, that's why I haven't cleaned this week so far) I can sit down and veg out in front of the tv or computer.

I pulled out my embroidery floss and tried to match up some colors for the Rainbow bouquet wall hanging.  What do you think.  Did I get close?

I haven't found a good color to use on my leaves that are a combination of two colors (see the two skeins) might work.

With the car being dead (rest in peace Rhea - yes I name my vehicles), I am walking to work.  This morning I went a little different way and had to stop to take this picture.  It was a nice start to my day.




No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...