Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ironing on the hottest day of the year? I'm nuts!

I sweated all day at work since I was walking visiting students around campus and then come home and turn on my iron.  Really?  I couldn't wait?  No I couldn't.

I've been in a stalling pattern long enough.  I pulled out the iron tonight and ironed on the fusible appliques for Edyta Sitar's Rainbow Bouquet Wall Hanging.


I didn't realize that I was a little off on the placement.  Hopefully it won't show up as much by the time I put the border on.  The vase is pretty much  centered but The flowers and leaves on the right are closer to the edge than on the left.  I'm not going to lose sleep over it but will be careful when I do my border.

Well that's about it.  Stay cool and have a wonderful day.  More updates later.  :)


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...