Sunday, July 6, 2014

Turtle Sunday

How I wish it was a turtle SUNDAE but it's not.  It's just a turtle sunday.  By that I mean I had breakfast with mom and I gave her a necklace that I had picked up at the Rockin the Reptiles event last week.  It was a good fit for her since it was easy to put over her head, once she took off her hat, and it hung down low enough she could see it on her.


See the 4th of July napkin I had this week for breakfast?  She didn't want to use it because she said it was too pretty so she conned me out of six of them "to keep".  I know...I know...I'm such a sucker.  LOL.

I've been stitching on some applique bats but I'm not sure that is what I want to take on Saturday to  the Stitch Out at Needles of Rochelle.  I have so many applique UFOs that I should just lay them all out and close my eyes to see to see what to take with me.  I have my folding chair all ready to go plus a cooling towel in case it is very hot.  Now to just figure out what to work on.

I have to make this a short post since I have to work tomorrow.  I'll catch you all up later.

Everybody have a great day/night.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...