Monday, July 7, 2014

Updates to Ancestry

Wow!  What an exciting bunch of emails I have had today.  Check it out on my ancestry page!

Now what else have I been working on?  Still working on black bats.  It is hard to work on them for a long time because it's all black!  It is definitely driving ME batty!  I am about half way done stitching the bats down.

I think I will take a Rose of Sharon block on Saturday for the stitch out.  Not sure which one.  Hopefully this week I can match up my thread for it.  I also hope to cut down the blocks for the Inspired by Tradition blocks.

So much to do and so little time to do it in.  :)

I'll write more and show some pictures after I get my camera cable.  I had to order it and it should be here tomorrow.

Everybody have a great day/night.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...