Thursday, July 7, 2011

The ending of a Thursday

Whew.  Here it is the end of Thursday (well close enough) which means the end of my work week.  Even though it was only three days it seemed like it was 7.  On the bright part, after a rough start, it ended pretty good.  I managed to get some work problems figured out and everything is set up for the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh McNair Students visiting on the 19th.

I went out to eat with my brother Tony.  We try to do that every Thursday.  This was pretty good also because he had been looking for a new place to live since they will be tearing down his current building.  He finally found something and he has a storage unit even so things seem to be working well in that regards also.  Since we won't see each other again until next Thursday he decided to give me $20 for my birthday.  He didn't have to because this week he also bought me another 6 quilting patterns.  A couple of them are really cute. 

After I got home (had breakfast skillet for dinner) I took inventory on what I wanted to work on.  I really wasn't in the mood to do quilting or stitching but I'm glad that I did.  I managed to keep to my schedule for appliqueing  one princess feather each night. I also managed to work on the block swap (Rhonda's).   I have four out of six rows all sewn together.  I will do one more row tomorrow and then the last row Saturday or Sunday.  Probably Sunday since this is my gaming Saturday.. I wanted to keep going but am trying to avoid tearing out and pacing myself better.

Now I have to work in the Baltimore blocks more.  The July one came out and it will be relatively easy to do.  Just have to work it into the rotation.

Time for bed.  I'll write more tomorrow.

Niters.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...