Thursday, July 21, 2011

Quilters Garden blog

If you get time, jump over to Quilters Garden blog and read about the new applique needles that she tried and loved.

http://quiltingreadersgarden.blogspot.com/2011/07/applique-thursdays-72111.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AQuiltingReadersGarden+%28A+Quilting+Reader%27s+Garden%29

She says they go through the material like butter and is doing a give away for them.  Wish me luck.  If you haven't read her blog, go there because she has interesting stuff including Applique Thursdays.  Yeah Yeah, I can hear some of you saying now...No wonder you like her... She does applique.  :)

I'm working on a new project.  I'll explain it tomorrow though.  Here is a sneak peek though.


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...