Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day before payday.  Thank the powers that be! THEN it hit me.  My next two paychecks will be small.  Miniscule is probably a better word.  They will be for only 8 days each.  Now the good news is that it means I get paid quicker.  Of course the bad news is that those paychecks won't cover all my expenses.  What was it the doctor was saying about don't get stressed?  Sigh.

Anyhoo, I worked on the doll quilt today.  It will be pretty simple actually.  Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam holding a heart between them.  This is what it looks like so far.  Hope to finish stitching the redwork sometime tomorrow.


There will be a row of  Xs along the bottom of Sue's dress.  I am debating on how to finish it.  I'll do the squares like I did for the redwork eagle.  Finally found some background that will work nice.

Feeling tired and stuffed.  Went to Ruby Tuesdays and had their salad bar.  Still full at 10 p.m.  Will go to bed soon and not set the alarm.  That's a nice thought.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...