Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday quilting

Just got back from mom's and now I'm ready to start crafting again.  It was Kerm's day to pay for breakfast so I didn't even have to make biscuits and gravy.  I consider this my "free weekend".  LOL.

It has been a good weekend.  As you know, if you've been watching this blog, I finished the princess feathers.and they will be mailed out tomorrow.  I also finished my doll quilt.  it was somewhat simplistic but it still gave me problems.  I think overall it turned out cute.


Today I will be working on Savannah's birthday present which needs to be finished by the 24th.  I might finish it yet today, not sure yet.  Perhaps I'll have a Harry Potter marathan going on because I don't have to concentrate on those movies.  it will be in the background running.  Before that though I will turn on the radio and listen to my classical music.  Sundays is baroque music and I like to do some applique while listening to it.  It is a good way to unwind (for me anyway). and let my mind drift.  That is when I come up with ideas for new projects. 

I'll keep you posted, in the meantime, have a delightful day.

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...