Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The start of another project

My 10 year old pen pal, Savannah, also has a birthday this month.  Mine is the 12th and hers is the 25th so I thought I'd do a little wall hanging for her. 


It is sort of hard to see the colors in this.  The circles are a pink/mauve colors (she loves pink).  Underneath the "friends" will be a picture of her and a picture of me.  I have to cut out the corners that will hold the pictures yet.  That way she can change out the pictures with different friends if she likes.  Wish me luck on it. 

Time to do some work so I'll write more later.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...