Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Back to the drawing board!

I had figured out what I wanted to do for a swap and was all excited.  My swap partner wanted a table runner but she wanted somebody who would do needleturn.  That wasn't a problem....or so I thought.  It turns out that my pattern I had picked out (thanks to EQ7) had too sharp of points for me to do a needle turn method.  I'm not that good yet so last night it was back to the drawing board.  So here, for your enjoyment and comments, is what I came up with.

Here is the first block that is all done.  Sorry about it not being clearer.  It was taken with my cell phone this morning.  The colors can be seen better in this picture.


I need to make three of those blocks.

Here is the proposed layout and color selections. 



 These shots will give you a better idea of what the colors will actually look like.  These are scanned pix of the colors.  Sometimes you don't get a good idea of what the fabric looks like from a scan.  Hope this helps.



The border will be the teal/black/gold mixture fabric.

That's it for this time.  I notice that I have a couple more people following me now.  Welcome!

Time to get the mail out at work. Just put in my eye drops and now I can see a bit better.  LOL.

Until next time.

HUGS to all.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...