Thursday, May 12, 2011

Happy bud!

Worked some more on the second block tonight.  While I had done the "buds" at work, or at least the basting, there still was the sewing and stems and leaves to do before I could attach the buds.  I couldn't wait that long though.  As can be seen by these pictures, I have the four stems sewn on but couldn't wait any longer before adding a couple of leaves and one bud.  That is what the other picture is.  When i tilted the bud to take the picture it looked to me like one of those cartoon flowers that wave at people.  LOL.

I won't get a chance to work on the block until tomorrow evening and even then I'm not sure for how long since I will be gaming.  This time the gaming is the beta test group for Outremer.  Outremer is a 1850 or 1860 alternate history guide line.  It will be interesting to see how it goes.

Everybody have a good day/night.


No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...