Friday, May 20, 2011

It's FRIDAY!

Ahhh, it's Friday.  Didn't think it would ever get here.  It's been a long week.  I have been working on excel budget projects all week at work as well as trying to convince our printing services that the print job they sent me to proof read was NOT one of our print jobs.  WE are not the provost office (they have bigger budgets...LOL) and as nice as their envelopes look, we want ours.  THEN the work week was also shortened due to the monthly birthday/graduation party for office workers (total of three) and a couple of days later a baby shower.  I was also off on Monday afternoon due to doctors visit.

Yesterday I posted a picture of a book that I ordered.  I can't wait to see it.  Today I ordered these:


You can find out more about them at:

http://www.pinmoor.com

They even have a video on how to use them or for their purpose.  For my non quilters who read this, think having erasers made for quilting.  You use safety pins or straight pins to hold your material together in order to sew it and you would stick the sharp end (grins) of the pin into one of these to hold the material instead of fiddling around with safety pins.  Watch the vid.  They explain it a lot better than I am.

http://www.pinmoor.com/video.html

They come in packets of 50 but Connie will be splitting the package with me so we both can try and see how we like them.  I'll post a review later.

No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...