Sunday, May 15, 2011

One Project Done!

I finally managed to finish one of my swap projects this weekend.  It was the Stella block for Shelley that I was to do in Rhonda's block swap.  I had to unstitch and restitch a couple of times so it needs to be blocked.  Since I am sending it to Shelley, I'll let her do that.  She is much better at it.  Besides then she can decide what size she will make it.  It is still a challenge with my eye to cut accurately.  Overall I don't think it is too bad.



I've had a long day and next week looks like it will be a long week also.  I'm off to bed.   I have a doctors appointment tomorrow so I'll see how the eye is tomorrow. 

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...