Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mom on Mothers Day

I went to see mom this morning.  Took some pictures of her during breakfast.  The one pictures shows Kerm (Big brother #2) behind her.  She gave her a new bird feeder (and filled it up so mama birds can be treated).  That's why the big smile on her face.  :)

I forgot to take a pix of the pink carnation arrangement that Tony (big brother #1) gave her. He did good!  She really liked them.  He will go and eat dinner with her today so I'll see if he will can get a picture of them.  It is soooo mom.

Then there is a picture of me and mom.  I don't like my part of it but oh well.  She is smiling and that is what is important.

Until next time....


No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...