Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Block two of 5

Made progress on Tisha's block last night.  When finished (dare I hope to finish this block tonight?) it will the second of five to do.  I also need to get my butt in gear and get the snowwoman wall hanging put together.  I did manage to sew on the buttons for the face so at least she has personality.  Now she is staring at me with those black eyes and even though I know I see a smile on her face, it looks like she is smirking at me....taunting me to finish her.  LOL.  Yep, will have to get that done also.

Here's the progress pix of Tisha's block.  I enjoyed working on this one last night. Wasn't as hard to do as I thought it would be.  I have to finish sewing on two petals and then the leaves.  The leaves are a little pain just because I have big fingers and they are smaller. 


No comments:

Whew! Time for a break!

I have been busy these last few days.  I even got out my sewing machine and did some 9 patch blocks so I could continue on with Fleur.  Do y...