In one of my yahoo quilting groups that I belong to, a link was given for downloading the May 2011 desktop calendar. It seems that somebody puts out a quilting themes calendar that can be downloaded each month to use as your desktop. Not interactive or anything but it does put a calendar easy to see and find on your desktop. May's calendar looks like this.
I put it as the "center" on my desktop and have a blue background color. Think I might check in again in June to see what she puts up.
This will be the place where I chat about my life. Most of the time it will be about my crafts like quilting or cross stitch but it will also be about my gaming and family life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Finally - A Cooler Day
Hi everybody. I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately. I am having computer problems so not much is happening. Then there is t...
-
Notice that said catch up and not ketchup? Although a ketchup day sounds like it could be fun. This will be a short post since my ba...
-
I am getting ready to start a couple of new projects and need your help with one of them. I can't make up my mind on which one I want ...

No comments:
Post a Comment