Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Decision Made

I have taken a poll and heard peoples comments.  I'm not sure why you couldn't respond on the blog page Sue but I did get your message and agree with you.  I'm not going to add any more leaves to the wall hanging.  I even know what I am going to try and quilt in between the corner leaves.  This weekend I might do a test run on the quilting pattern.  I'm not good at it and with using fusible I only get one chance at it.  Yes, I know that the fusible is not for the quilting part but I don't have enough fabric to redo it either.  :)

Hopefully by the 15th, it will be ready to mail out if not by the 20th.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...