Thursday, June 23, 2011

Friendship Star

I finished the Frienship Star block tonight.  It is an easy block but I like how it looks.  Of course, since it is simple and a geometric, I had to unstitch it...BUT...I only had to unstitch it once.  I have come to realization that it's me.  I know...I know...everybody else knew it except me.  LOL.

It's rather my brain refusing to function right with geometrics.  I look at it once and it looks right but it isn't until it is sewn together that I realize that it was laid out wrong to begin with. I'll keep working on it though.  Here is what the finished block looks like.  I think I will do a small wall hanging out of four blocks.  I think I have enough fabric for that.


It's time for me to get to bed.  11:17 p.m. here.  Have to get up early to take out garbage.  It's been so windy lately that I don't want to do it the night before and have it all over the alleyway.

Everybody have a great evening and even better day tomorrow.

HUGS to all

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...