Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good Night All

What a nice way to end the evening.  I got to chat online via IM with Dee, Shelley, and Sally.  That doesn't happen very often so it was a good way to end the evening.

I think I might go to WalMart tomorrow and see what they have for fabrics in.  It's a short ride in the car (about 20-30 minutes) and while a lot of people don't like WalMart fabric, I like their prices.  I just have to make sure to be careful what I get.  Yes a lot of it can be cheaply made and "doesn't feel right' but a lot of there can be nice fabric also.  If I don't go to WalMart, I might go to the quilt store in Batavia.  THAT is dangerous.  I love that store.  It just feels good to go in it.

Then tomorrow I also can start on a new block for Rhonda's swap.  I'll keep everybody posted.  It's my non gaming weekend which is good since Monday will be very busy for me.  Hopefully I will unwind a bit this weekend and be ready for it.

More news to follow on the quilting spending spree.

HUGS and good night.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...