Thursday, June 16, 2011

Vacation time pix

What's a vacation with pictures?  Here are this summers first vacation.  As mentioned earlier, my vacation this time is local and just spending money on stuff I want.  Mostly this will be material and quilting stuff.  here's the first installment.  Since some of you get this via emails, I'll break up the postings a little more.

Some material that I found on sale for $5 a yard.  The top fabric is yellow/gold lily pads and the third fabric is blue lily pads.  The white with flower fabric has small blue flowers on it.  The bottom fabric is another white fabric for my main stash.


The bottom fabric is more gold than brown or black.  It didn't come out well in the picture

This is a better picture of the gold fabric.   

Burgundy buttons and some more white thread.  Essentials but I miss them if I don't have them.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...