Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To Mail or not to Mail

Ok.  Here is where I ask the readers of this to give me their opinions.  I did this block for a swap.  Geometric designs aren't my thing and I'm not good at them but i'm trying to get better.  So I joined this swap.

I did this block.....and there is a problem.


This is the second time I've done this block.  Perhaps it should be said it is 1.5 times I've done the block.  I had put some of the small (2.5") blocks in wrong and unstitched them.  THAT is when I made a discovery.  My fabric that I had chosen does not like to be unstitched.  It is cotton but it ravels a little bit more than some.  When it was resewn/fixed, I noticed that some of my points don't match up now.  Soooo, do I send it or do I start from scratch.  Starting from scratch would mean that I have to buy more fabric and totally redo the colors.

Other factors to take into consideration....
1.  it is due at the end of the month.
2  I have received other blocks that don't perfectly match
3.  I am not perfect and never will be so my next block, if redone, wouldn't be perfect either.

Polls are now open......Send or redo.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...