Thursday, June 16, 2011

I get a free fat quarter!!!!

Woo Hoo!   One of the bloggers that I follow asked for suggestions for names for her new quilt that she was doing.  She just showed the fabric and I didn't know what the finished product would be like but I suggested a name.  She put all the names in the hat and pulled my suggestion out.  She sent me an email saying thank you and that she would send me a fat quarter for helping her out with the name.  Isn't that cool?

Here is what she said and I hope the link to her blog which shows the finished product.  It's the Quilting Readers Garden.  Click on Freedom's Wings is finished below and it will take you to that blog.  Did I say Woo Hoo!? 
-----
Posted: 16 Jun 2011 03:00 AM PDT
I took all the great possible names and tossed them in a box.  And pulled out Freedom's Wings.  Thank you, Bonni - I picked your title from the hat and that's what I'm going to call it.  I think it turned out nice.  All the fabric except for the focus fabric came from my stash - didn't even know I had that many stars - LOL.  The bald eagles were bought at our thrifty corner at our guild meeting.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...