Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend ends

It's back to work tomorrow and a big work day.  Two universities are sending students down to look at NIU.  It will be 24 students, their professors and the drivers.  Will have to walk them around campus, feed them, and do a panel discussion....then collapse.  So my fun weekend of quilting is over with.

I did manage to get something accomplished though.  This is one of the Baltimore Album blocks that I finished.


I also figured out which block to do for Rhonda's block swap. 

Here is what she had for the pattern.


My swap partner wanted the block done in browns and blues.  This is what I am using and you can sort of see the block starting to shape up.


The plain tan isn't too bad but the cell phone didn't like the half a shade darker flowered tan.  The blue has yellow markings that look a little bit like stars.

I also started on the next block for Baltimore.


That is just basted so it's pinned on the fabric.  the middle has green leaves which in reality looks a little like a small hand.


Until next time people.....


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...