Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Quilt a Long

I am starting yet another new project.  This one is called a Quilt Along.  I don't know if I will be able to do it all but I'm going to try. 

The first block to do is called a Friendship star.  I know I can do this.  I just have to find the material I want to do it in.  here is the link to Bianca's blog where she talks about it.  You can also see what the picture of the finished quilt is suppose to look at.  Wish me luck!

http://atmyhouse-bianca.blogspot.com/

I went to the doctors today.  He's not happy with me but then I'm not exactly happy with him either.  I'm getting impatient with this.  I go back next week to see him and that's my last week mostly because I have to change doctors for insurance   I just get the feeling that I'm spinning my wheels with this doctor.  The new one is around 45 minutes away but should be relatively easy to get to.  Just have to remember not to get sick enough to go to hospital (grins) since it's not a local hospital either and also when seeing another doctor get a referral.

I won't be finishing up the Grace block.  I ran out of the fabric and since it is a test block, I am not going to get more.  Instead I'll turn some of the 2.5 inch blocks I finished into a mug rug or mini hanging or something.  I will post it when I'm done.




No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...