Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ohhh. Look what the mailman brought....

First of all, I wish to say thank you to all who read this blog and especially to those who comment.  For some reason, I don't get to see the comments until I remember that there is a comment tab and go click on it.  Go figure.  Anyway, I will try to do better on that in the future. 

In the meantime.....look what the mailman brought me today.


The colors are off since I forgot to turn on the light before snapping the picture with my cell phone but it still gives you an idea.  The bottom pix is of dual pencils.  That is for when I draw out my applique patterns, the second pencil automatically draws out the quarter inch seam allowance line at the same time.  I'll have to let you know how it works.

Went to the eye doctor today.  Don't have to go back for another 3 months.  He doesn't know that I probably won't go back to him since he will be out of my insurance effective July 1.  Of course if work wins the argument and we can go back to the clinic then I can go back.  He wants me to get bifocals.  He gave me the prescription so that now perhaps I can see if I can find it cheaper than what he wants.  If I get it from his place then it will cost me about $150.  I should be able to get it cheaper someplace else?   I'll have to see.

The sewing machine and Rhonda's swap block is calling me....Until next time...stay safe and HUGS.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...