Monday, August 8, 2011

Design Wall Monday - work wall

Design Wall Monday.  I took my two projects to work and actually managed to stitch a little bit on the blue one.  LOVE those needles!  Angie  - I know you're reading this....What are they called again so I can get more?

Anyway, here is what is on my design wall this Monday - at least what I have on the work one.  The girl in the pictures you see is my 9 year old pen pal Savannah.  I made her a wall hanging for her birthday (in July).  She and I are writing a story together so she can work on her spelling and penmanship.  So it's a design of a different type but still on my wall.  LOL.


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...