Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Forgot to post

I forgot to tell most of you that I received a picture in the mail from my 9 year old pen pal Savannah.  She is the one that I did the "friends" wall hanging for.  Her step mom , one of my long standing friends, took a picture of her holding it up.  I think she likes it.  :)


Another project we are working on, a non sewing project is a story.  Savannah needs to practice her writing that she is just learning to do so she and I are going to write a story.  She started it out with one line and then I responded back with about 2 pages.  LOL.  She adds in artwork also so that will be fun.  I wonder what she'll think of all of this when she gets older.  :)

No comments:

Total eclipse

 Shalom stopped by and showed me a couple of the pix that he took of the eclipse.  I thought I'd share with you. The first two pictures ...