Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stop to smell the flowers.....

that's what the cat and bee are doing.  I've finished the wall hangings.Oops.  Just remember didn't do a hanging sleeve or a label.  Hmm.  I might skip those (ducking).

I think they turned out cute.


Here are a couple of close ups of the stitching.







It's hard to see in the pictures but I used wavy lines to come out from the sun.

AND then the cat.  She has a big black and white cat called Izzy.  Doubt this one looks like him but thought it was a cute companion quilt anyway.


Now to rest my fingers for a bit and search out new patterns.  Next month I already know that I need to have a doll quilt made with black and white fabric with a "color" to help make it pop.  I also have another quilt, probably wall hanging, to do for the quilting in the new year swap.  Actually I have a semi idea in mind just need to see if I have the fabric to make it work and if it would look good.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...