Sunday, August 21, 2011

HELP - SURVEY SAYS......

I can't make up my minds (nothing unusual) so I thought I would toss out a question and get everybody who reads this opinion.  I will probably need to decide by Thursday in order to finish the doll quilt and get it in the mail to England.

I am up to doing the binding the doll quilt.  I can't make up my mind on which way to do the binding.  Do i use the material right side up which has the gold streaks in it....


This will give you an idea on what it might look like.


I haven't done any binding yet of what it would look like if I used the back of the fabric but I know it would look ok.  The center celtic like motif was done using the back of the fabric.

After I do the binding, I will put a button or disassemble one of my earrings for the middle.  :)  It needs something and my earring fell on it so I know it will look good there.  Hmmm.  You think it was a sign? 


No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...