Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday Sewing

Ahhh.  Sunday....delightful Sunday.  It is delightful because it is Bonni day.  It is the day that I can actually get some sewing done (normally).  Today I have started on two doll quilts.  It took FOREVER to figure out what to do but now I am in process.  I also try to get some applique work in but not always. 

The first doll quilt is fused on so that means I have to do the blanket or button hole stitch around everything.



The second doll quilt possibility is a Dresden Plate.  Actually my first Dresden Plate.  I haven't attached it to the background fabric yet or put in the center yet.  I am thinking I might do something with embroidery with the center but not sure yet.  I have a week to figure it out and then I'll have to get busy since it is due at the end of the month.


The person it might be for doesn't like pastels so I went with blues and greens instead.

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...