Saturday, August 27, 2011

September doll quilt swap possible

Ohhh.  two posting in one day.  Does that mean I skip tomorrow?  I'm afraid not.  I get to go to a tea tasting tomorrow afternoon so will post about that when I get back.  In order to give you something to think about though, I thought I'd post the block I'm thinking of doing for the September doll quilt swap.

Remember that the size is between 12" and 24".  This time there is a theme even though themes are optional.  The theme is:   Black and White with a Pop of Color.

This is what I am thinking of doing.


 The block is approximately 8.5" so I'd do four of them two across and two down.  Think I would then put a thin pink border on it.  The pattern I saw had a scalloped edge binding for the large size quilt. Haven't done one of them before so not sure on that.  I'm still in the thinking stage but kinda like it.

What do you think?

No comments:

Saturday Musings

 Hello everybody.  I hope your Saturday is going  well.  I have been busy working on various projects and can now show some pictures.  Befor...